STUDY 8: Questions
- Does the Bible teach that God is a trinity?
- List three differences between God and Jesus.
- In which of the following ways was Jesus different from us?
- He never sinned
- He was God's own begotten son
- He could never have sinned
- He was forced to be righteous by God.
- In which of the following ways was Jesus similar to God?
- He had God's nature in his life on earth
- He had a perfect character like God
- He knew as much as God
- He was directly equal to God.
- In which of the following ways was Jesus like us?
- He had all of our temptations and human experiences
- He sinned while a young child
- He needed salvation
- He had human nature
- Which of the following statements are true?
- Jesus was of a perfect nature and perfect character
- Jesus was of sinful nature but perfect character
- Jesus was both very God and very man
- Jesus had the nature of Adam before he sinned.
- Did Jesus have the possibility of sinning?